We have created a very easy return procedure in order to make your online shopping experience pleasant, even when you are not fully satisfied with your purchase: along with your order, you will find a pre-printed UPS return label either inside the package or in a plastic envelope on the outside of the package, which you can use to return the products to our warehouse.
You can return any item purchased on our store within 15 days from the delivery date. Here’s how:
- Complete the online Return Form in order to get a Return Number.
- Prepare the package and stick the pre-printed and pre-paid UPS label on the order box (or any other solid, rigid carton box) over the prior delivery information. With our return service, you will be refunded in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse in Bologna.
- Contact UPS by phone or online to arrange a suitable date and address: our courier will pick up the package wherever you wish.
Your return will be accepted within 3 working days from the delivery date at our warehouse. Refunds will be issued only for properly returned items. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you. You may keep track of the return status through My Return or with the UPS Tracking Number you find on your copy of the pre-printed label.
- Send your return from the same Country in which you placed your order. We will not be able to accept returns from different Countries.
- If you have lost the return label, you can ask UPS to bring you a waybill when they collect your return. Enter the following address:
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP
C/O Geodis Logistics
Blocco 15.1 Interporto
40010 Bentivoglio (BO)
Select Standard Service and under Payment of Charges select "Bill receiver". The receiver’s UPS code is W95789.
- Fill in 5 copies of the Returns Proforma invoice with item description and unit value, which you can copy directly from the delivery note you have received in your package. These forms are necessary for Customs clearance. You can download an empty copy here.
- Use the pre-printed and pre-paid UPS label included in your order.
- Contact UPS to schedule the collection of your package. If you do not find the pre-printed label inside your order, you may ask UPS to bring a waybill at the moment of the pick-up. After having filled in the online Return Form, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the waybill.
For further information on the conditions for exercising your right to return, please see the Legal Area